AttractionPASSDate: Tuesday 6 jun 2017 - Tuesday 11 Dec 2018 Show map
Get the most out of your stay in Central Denmark Region with an AttractionPASS. The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
The AttractionPASS includes:
- Free admission to more than 40 exciting museums, attractions and fun experiences in region Midtjylland.*
- Free transport by bus in Central Denmark Region, including X-busses, night busses, local trains in the city of Lemvig and airport shuttles to and from Aarhus Airport and Billund Airport.**
- A guide to all the attractions, museums and places you can visit with a discount.
How to purchase your AttractionPASS
You can choose to get your AttractionPASS at the following locations:
- Information desk at Dokk1 in Aarhus, Hack Kampmanns Plads 2, 8000 Aarhus C
- Ringkøbing Fjord Turisme, Nørregade 2b, 6960 Hvide Sande
- VisitViborg, Tingvej 2, 8800 Viborg
- Destination Djursland, Torvet 1, 8500 Grenaa
- Or you can get it sent to you in the post.
If you choose to get it by post, please note that there may be up to 7 days delivery from the time you order your AttractionPASS till you receive it.
Be sure to tick off ”Postage” (one per booking), if you want the card sent in the post.
How to activate your AttractionPASS
Your AttractionPASS is automatically activated the first time you use it as your ticket at an attraction or on a bus.
Remember to write the start time and date on the back of the card.
* In a number of museums, admission is free for children.
** Please note that the card does not include transport by train in Central Region Danmark and transport by bus in and out of the Midttrafik district.
- Usage of bus transportation from the airport requires that the physical card is mailed to you. Please remember to include postage - ONLY ONE PER BOOKING.